Zultys Cloud Services
Take Your Communications to the Cloud
All of the Capability of our Enterprise Class IP-PBX
Your unified communications system should help your business increase revenue, become more efficient, control cost, increase productivity, and improve your level of customer service.
With Zultys Cloud Services, you get the most advanced, reliable and fully-featured business phone system in the industry without the investment in telephone system equipment. It includes all of the capability of our premise-based Zultys MX platform.
Zultys Cloud Services provides your total office communications solution with everything you need included in our hosting packages – all PBX services and features, SIP Trunks, local, long distance and international calls –all on one convenient monthly phone bill.
Stay Connected to Your Business from Wherever You Are
Enable employees to stay productive and accessible whether at their desks, in a remote office, or mobile – on their desk phone, smart phone, tablet or laptop – Anywhere and Everywhere! But more than that, you need a robust unified communications solution that is cost-effective, easy to deploy, support and won’t increase demands on your already lean IT staff.
Available Features Include
- Unified Communications for Windows, MAC and Linux
- Visual Voice Mail
- Presence Notification
- Instant Messaging
- Video Calling
- Call Recording
- Contact Center and Operator Functionality
- Mobile App
- Enhanced Call Handling Rules
- Automated Attendant
- Interactive Voice Response
- Automated Outbound Calling
- Integration with Outlook and Microsoft Exchange
- Integrated Fax Server
- Active Directory / LDAP Support
- And Much More
- Initial Cost Savings – No large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system.
- Ongoing Cost Savings – You pay only for services and features on a per-employee basis. Features can be easily added or removed as your business needs change.
- Mobility – Integrate smart phones with Zultys Mobile Communicator™ App, enabling mobile workers to access the same features of the office phone system, like total call control, office directory, IM, Presence, Visual Voice Mail and much more.
- Work Anywhere – When your office phone system is virtual, employees can work from home, remote offices, on the road, mobile phones, and even overseas – just as if they were in the office.
- Presence and IM – See whether employees are available, in a meeting or out of the office and exchange secure instant messages with colleagues to streamline communications.
- Enterprise Capabilities – For small businesses, unified communications and contact center functionality is often cost-prohibitive. Not so with Zultys’ powerful feature packages.
- Scalability – Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as needed. You can easily add phones and services as your business expands, up to 10,000 users in multiple locations.
- Connect Multiple Locations – If you have multiple locations and want them tied together, or want a premise-based system in some locations and a cloud solution in others- it’s no problem. With Zultys, you get the exact same user experience whether in the cloud or on your premises.
- Easy Set-up and Admin – With Zultys Cloud Services, you can be up and running very quickly. Ongoing administration is simple with Zultys admin interface that enables user management, monitoring and making changes to your service at any time.
- Reliability – We maintain multiple redundant data centers supervised and maintained 24/7/365 so your communications infrastructure is protected.
The Infinite Possibilities of the Cloud Allow You to Choose the Services you Need
When selecting a business phone system, one size doesn’t fit all. It’s about designing the right fit so you can focus on running your business, not worrying about your phone system.
The right fit is the one that gives you the tools to increase productivity and efficiency and help you grow your business profitably while improving client support. Many cloud phone systems out there were designed for the small-office/home-office market and lack true business functionality. Zultys hosted solutions are built upon over a decade of delivering powerful enterprise-class communications capabilities to small, medium and large organizations throughout the world.
Servers installed in our state-of-the-art data centers are fully redundant with failure protection and are supervised around the clock. This ensures the high availability and reliability that your business demands. This service continuity protects the lifeline of your business by keeping you connected.
Whether you have 10 employees or 10,000, have a single location or 100 branch offices, we have the system and the experience to help you communicate better.
With Zultys, you are supported by your local certified VAR, and not just some voice on the phone. From system design, training your personnel, expansion, billing questions, and general ongoing support and maintenance, your local Zultys dealer is there for you.